Hay Queen Duvet Cover Set
size 210 x 210 cm
The design of duvet cover set with hay print was created out of the longing for summer and nights spent under the stars. It gives you a break in this rushing motley world.
- fabric: 100% cotton sateen
- motif: hay, photographic print
- to be found in the hay: mice, a ladybird, a lost coin and a needle
- dimensions: 1 x duvet cover 210 x 210 cm, 2 x pillow cases 50 x 75 cm
- fastening: hidden zip fastener for duvet cover and overlap for pillowcases
- the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certificate
“Hay” Duvet Cover Set from Hayka Collection
We call it a private haystack for your own home use. Regardless of the country you are from, sleeping in hay is so naturally obvious that the idea needs no explanation. Just bury yourself in a haystack and go to sleep!
A good observer will find in it not only a semblance of summer adventure but also several intriguing creatures and objects. There are mice, a ladybird, a lost coin and obviously a needle – as always in the haystack.
The photo realistic print gives an extraordinary effect, The feeling of sleeping in hay is so realistic that you can’t believe that the hay isn’t prickling your skin. And searching for creatures and objects hidden in straw is enjoyable both for adults and children :-).
The bed linen is made of high-quality cotton satin which is both durable and soft in touch. The product is in 100% Polish: from design, fabric and print to packaging. It is free of any harmful substances, which is confirmed by the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certificate.
Label created by Foonka.
The haystack bed linen is a perfect weeding or birthday gift.
Dizeno Creative, Hayka Collections
– wash at a maximum temperature 40 C