Terms and Conditions of Sale
- ForkandPillow will make every effort to ensure the safety of the Customer’s accounts information and that the shop works properly.
- The owner of ForkandPillow.sg Website is BoomRoom Pte. Ltd. owned by Anna Beata Szumanska Teodorczyk running business activity pursuant to registration by ACRA under no UEN 201704087M, based in Singapore.
- Internet shop ForkandPillow.sg offers the Customer the possibility to browse and buy Products after reading their description and prices on ForkandPillow.sgWebsite.
- ForkandPillow.sg offers the Customers the possibility of Ordering unique Products with features chosen by the Customer and agreed upon with the shop through email exchange.
- ForkandPillow.sg makes every effort to ensure the original design and highest quality of selling Products. Many Products available in the shop were handmade and are one of a kind, so there might be slight differences between each of them.
- While ForkandPillow.sg makes all efforts to provide an accurate description of the Products, it does not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error. If the Product the Customer receives is of a completely different nature from the Product as described on the Website and which the Customer has ordered, Clause 10 of these Terms & Conditions of Sale shall apply.
Prices of the Products
- The price of the Products payable by the Customer shall be the Listing Price at the time at which the Order placed by the Customer is transmitted to ForkandPillow.sg through the Website.
- All listing prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. ForkandPillow.sg reserves the right to amend the listing prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
Rules of registering on the shop’s Website
- To register in the ForkandPillow.sg store the Customer must fill in the form which can be found under the “My Account” page on the Website and submit the following information: current email address and a Password. Additional information needed to proceed with the Customer’s Order are: first and last name, complete delivery address and a phone number.
- The Customer should remember that the Password is confidential and should never be given to any third parties. The Customer is fully responsible for any actions performed with the use of his account, including the actions of all persons who have the login and Password to his account. The actions performed by those individuals will be considered as the Customer’s actions by ForkandPillow.sg.
- The Customer should update any change of the email address on ForkandPillow.sg Website before placing the Order. If the Customer doesn’t submit the current address, all notifications will be sent to the email submitted during registration.
- The Customer has a right to resign from ForkandPillow.sg services in any moment by removing his information from the ‘account’ section. Removing the account will immediately delete all content stored in the Customer’s account.
Placing an Order
- The Customer may place an Order by completing the Order form on the Website. Fork&Pillow.sg will not accept Orders placed in any other manner.
- The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Order.
- Orders are unconditional and irrevocable. All Orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Website. ForkandPillow is obliged to process such Order(s) without the Customer’s further consent and without any further reference or notice to the Customer. Nevertheless, in certain circumstances as stated in Clause 11 the Customer may request to amend or cancel the Order which ForkandPillow will endeavor to give effect to on a commercially reasonable effort basis.
- To purchase Product, the Customer must add the chosen Items to the cart, using the ‘add to cart’ button which is located next to the description of each Items.
- Adding an Items to the cart does not guarantee its availability (for example, in case there is only one Items of a kind left in stock, or if the Items has been ordered by another person before the Customer’s Order has been completed). The Customer acknowledges the fact that the Order realization is subject to the availability of Products and the sequence in which the Orders have been placed.
- Before placing the final Order the Customer should verify the quantity of each of the chosen Products, and if necessary press the ‘update cart’ button after changing the number. If the Customer has chosen a number of Items which exceeds the number in stock, they will be informed about it and asked to change the quantity of ordered Items. If, however, the Customer keeps the larger quantity of Products in the Order, the Order will be realized after the stock has been supplied.
- After verifying the contents of the cart and making a decision about purchasing Products, the Customer should choose delivery method from the list provided and then press the ‘proceed to checkout’ button.
- Next, the Customer submits his or her name, last name, the delivery address and a phone. The Customer choses the payment method and can also leave a comment to the Order. After those steps, the Customer must accept ‘terms and condition’ of the purchase and then should press ‘place Order’ button to continue with the Order.
- The Customer confirms the choice of Products by pressing ‘place Order’. Placing the Order is tantamount to making an offer to purchase the chosen Items with prices described in the Order and is obliged to pay for the Items and the purchase costs in accordance with the Payment Rules and accept the parcel.
- After the Order has been confirmed, ForkandPillow will send a confirmation to the Customer to the submitted email address. Confirming the Order tantamount to placing an Order and concluding a sale and purchase agreement between the Customer and the owner of the ForkandPillow.sg shop. The moment the Order has been placed, the Items are removed from the cart and reserved for the Customer. Since that moment, all information regarding the Order will be in the ‘My Account’ page.
- ForkandPillow.sg binds itself only to deliver Products in accordance with the general description under which they were sold.
- ForkandPillow shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from unsuitable or improper use by the Customer or third parties, fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, defective or negligent handling, improper maintenance, the Customer or third parties’ failure to follow ForkandPillow’s / producer’s instructions stated on the Website/attached to the shipment.
- After placing the Order, the Customer can make the payment choosing from one of the specified payment methods on the Website:
- bank transfer or
- payment through PayPal service. In case of using the PayPal system, the Customer will be transferred from the ForkandPillow.sg Website to paypal.com site.
- Prices of all the Products in ForkandPillow.sg store are in Singaporean Dollars, GST excluded.
- The cost of the shipping ordered Products will be added to the final amount of the purchase. Cost of the shipping is calculated based on chosen shipment method and the weight of the
- The Customer agrees that she/he is subject to the applicable Customer agreement of your payment method. The Customer may not claim against ForkandPillow for any failure, disruption or error in connection with her/his chosen payment method.
- ForkandPillow reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to the Customer or giving any reason.
- If the Customer uses a Coupon, the Coupon Terms & Conditions would apply (see Terms and Conditions, Section III).
- If the Customer fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method elected or payment is canceled for any reason whatsoever, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to ForkandPillow.sg, ForkandPillow shall be entitled to cancel the Customer’s Order or suspend delivery of the Products until payment is made in full.
- After placing the Order, the Customer can make the payment choosing from one of the specified payment methods on the Website:
Refund of Payment
- All refunds shall be made via the original payment mechanism and to the person who made the original payment. Refunds will be made via bank transfer into the individual’s bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided to ForkandPillow.sg.
- ForkandPillow offers no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customer’s account. The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the respective banks and/or payment provider internal processing time line.
- All costs associated with the refund process imposed by the processing bank and/or payment provider shall be borne by ForkandPillow.
- All refunds are conditional upon ForkandPillow’s acceptance of a valid return of the Product.
- ForkandPillow reserves the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice.
Order Shipment and Delivery
- Delivery of the Products shall be made to the address the Customer specified in the Order.
- ForkandPillow delivers Orders to locations within Singapore according to the Customer’s choice of shipment method. Delivery and packing charges shall be as set out in the Order.
- Delivery cost is calculated according to regulations described in Clause 9.
- The Orders are executed within 7 working days of receiving the payment however the Customer acknowledges that delivery of the Products is subject to availability of the Products. ForkandPillow will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Product to the Customer within above delivery time frame but the Customer acknowledge that while stock information on the Website is updated regularly, it is possible that in some instances a Product may become unavailable between updates. Delivery time frame is estimates only and delays can occur. If delivery of a Product is delayed ForkandPillow will inform the Customer accordingly via e-mail and the Product will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available.
- The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and ForkandPillow shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
- In case the Customer does not receive the Product by the estimated delivery date and provided that the Customer informs ForkandPillow within 3 days immediately from such estimated delivery date, ForkandPillow will try to locate and deliver the Product. If ForkandPillow does not hear from the Customer within 3 days from such projected delivery date, the Customer shall be deemed to have received the Product.
- If the Customer or an appointed person is not present at home at time of delivery, the parcel will be available in the Personal Pickup Point or at the closest SingPost office for self-collection within stipulated period stated on your delivery Advice.
- If there is a delay in delivery of the Products, ForkandPillow may in its sole discretion offer a Coupon to the Customer. Upon the acceptance of a Coupon by the Customer, the Customer shall have no further claim against ForkandPillow.
- If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Customer’s reasonable control or by reason of ForkandPillow’s fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to ForkandPillow, ForkandPillow may terminate the Customer’s Order.
- Available methods of shipment are as listed below:
- SpeedPost Standard up to 2 kg – 2-3 working days after receiving the payment
- SpeedPost Standard up to 5 kg – 2-3 working days after receiving the payment
- SpeedPost Standard 21 – 30 kg – 1-2 working days after receiving the payment
- SpeedPost Priority up to 2 kg – 0-1 working day after receiving the payment
- SpeedPost Priority up to 5 kg – 0-1 working day after receiving the payment
- SpeedPost Priority 21 – 30 kg – 0-1 working day after receiving the payment
- The Customer can choose the shipping method while placing an Order on Cart page. Delivery is available only on working days, from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 12.30pm, excluding Sundays & Public Holidays.
Risk of damage or loss
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery, or if the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Products, the time when ForkandPillow has tendered delivery of the Products.
Returns, Replacements, Repairs
- The Customer can return the Product in case the delivered Items is definitely different in nature from the Items Ordered, or the Customer received faulty or damaged Products. The Customer can demand the Items to be repaired or replaced with a new one free of charge, unless the repair or replacement is impossible or would be too expensive. This right expires after 7 days from the date of the delivery of the Product.
- In case of complaint, the Customer is obliged to supply ForkandPillow with information about the Product’s faults or differences from the Order in the extent necessary to justify the claim. ForkandPillow will cover all costs of delivering the Items back to the shop.
- Should ForkandPillow agree to the return, replacement will be deliver to the Customer’s specified address as quickly as it is possible. All the costs will be covered by ForkandPillow.
- As an alternative to returning faulty or damaged Products the Customer may request for a repair or replacement of such Products. Such request shall be irrevocable upon notification of the request to ForkandPillow and the Customer may not later elect for a return.
- Where the Products have not been repaired or replaced within a reasonable time, ForkandPillow may, at its sole discretion, grant to the Customer a reduction of the price in proportion to the reduced value of the Products, provided that under no circumstance shall such reduction exceed 15 per cent. (15%) of the price of the affected Products. Upon a repair, replacement or price reduction being made as aforesaid, the Customer shall have no further claim against ForkandPillow.
- When ForkandPillow has provided replacement Products or given the Customer a refund, the non-conforming Products or parts thereof shall become ForkandPillow’s property and upon request such Products or parts thereof should be shipped back to ForkandPillow at the Customer cost.
- The Customer can withdraw from the agreement (resign from buying the Product) before ForkandPillow dispatch the Product to the Customer by written notice to ForkandPillow at “Contact “page.
- In case the Products have already been dispatched, the Customer may not cancel the Order and may only return the Products in accordance with Clause 10.
- Without prejudice to any other right of termination elsewhere in these Terms & Conditions of Sale, ForkandPillow may stop any Products in transit, suspend further deliveries to the Customer and/or terminate the Customer’s Order with immediate effect by written notice to the Customer on or at any time after the occurrence of any of the following events:
- the Products under the Customer’s Order being unavailable for any reasons
- the Customer being in breach of an obligation under the terms and conditions of Sale.
Questions and complaints
- In case of any questions or complaints, please contact ForkandPillow using the “Contact” page on ForkandPillow.sg Website.